+234 705 756 8594

(Message Admin)

Get Update on our recent Lessons & Tutorials

Wednesday 1 March 2017

How To Submit Your Blog To Google Search Console Using Opera Mini

I started blogging back in 2013 with a Nokia X2 , My phone then don't have chrome or any other advance browser . I use my phone(Nokia X2) to learn HTML and CSS , I also use that same phone to create my first ever blog. Unfortunately I was to verify my site on Google search console neither was I able to submit my sitemap .



What am I saying not every blogger have the recommended browsers(chrome,Mozilla,Internet explorer) and device (Smartphone,Ipad,Laptop,Desktop) to blog . If you are using a lower device you will find this post very important .



Here are they links to some important Tools in Google search console dashboard..

-Any Browser can support this link
-No Captcha Involve.






To submit your site to Google





(You use this link to verify your site by adding the html meta tag provide right after your meta here tag e.g meta )




To submit your Sitemap



(Use this link to submit your site Map to google by clicking "Add/test Sitemap" put only
sitemap_index.xml (for WordPress)
sitemap.xml(for blogger , wapka etc)




To Check (Test) Robot.txt file






To check your site index status






To check your settings





If you need any other link to any menu on Google search console . Request for it via the comment box.

1 comment:
Write comments

After dropping your comment, keep calm, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.

Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? *Kindly tick the Notify Me box

Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter