+234 705 756 8594

(Message Admin)

Get Update on our recent Lessons & Tutorials

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Blogger Release Four (4) New Fast Loading Themes

I just logged in to my blogger dashboard I show a new notification I open it to my surprise it was a message from blogger informing about the release of four(4) new mobile friendly and fast loading themes.

The names of blogger recently launched themes are Contempo, Soho, Emporio, and Notable.


I must say, blogger is becoming more and more user friendly nowadays I just hope they are not up to something..

To make use of these themes, kindly goto your blogger dash board,select theme, click on any of the above mentioned themes and select apply.

Need help notify me using the comment box..

No comments:
Write comments

After dropping your comment, keep calm, it may take minutes before it appears after moderation.

Your comment(s) are appreciated.

You want to get notified when i reply your comment? *Kindly tick the Notify Me box

Hey, we've just launched a new custom color Blogger template. You'll like it - https://t.co/quGl87I2PZ
Join Our Newsletter